22 August 2014

RAMADHAN 2014 EXPERIENCE

Hello Assalamualaikum :)


This is my first entry in this blog. Okay first of all, I would like to introduce about myself. I am Mirza Zayani Binti Zulkiflee. I was born in Ipoh,Perak but I lived in Johor Bharu. About this first entry i would like to story about my experience during Ramadhan.  This year is the first time I celebrate ramadhan month without my beloved family. We had to be so far far away . yeahh, that was so sad. hahaha everytime, everyday I will missing them.

BELOVED FAMILY


By the way, I should accept the reality of this situation as a college students..... I  need to think about my future no matter what happen. hohohoho. Alhamdulilah, all my sadness can be avoid by the presence of my coquettish roomates with their different characters. I were lucky to have them. They never failed to make me happy.

On the first day of ramadhan, as usual early in the morning... All the muslims people should have their sahur meal right? ok this situation also happen to my roomates and I. Before we all go to sleep, we will make sure that we will set the handphone alarm because I think it was easy for us to wake up hehe. Jiha will be my alarm for every morning actually hahaha she will make sure when she wake up, she will wake up for me and the other too. Ok at 7.30 in the morning, I will be prepared and wait for the bus.


Okay next, one day... me and the other 11 of my roomates were invited to participate in the Iftar programme  with the orphans children which is organized by our college MPP. At 5pm after class, we were asked to go to the bus because we will going to the orphanage by college bus. The orphanage is located in Chemor and An Nur- Maisarah was the name. As we arrived there,we were greeted nicely by th orphans. ohh, how kind-hearted they are. After greetings, we headed towards the entrance hall while waiting for the time of iftar. After having our iftar , we should prepare to perform solat maghrib, isyak and terawikh. At 11pm we have to get ready to return  the hostel..... before leave, we have a photo session. the important things i think. On the way back to our lovely hostel, we have a karokae session as well. not have enough voice to sing. This will be the best moments during our first semester in KPTM.



Okay lets continue the experiences.

Sometimes when I'm short of money, my roomate and I will going to the nearby mosque to having our iftar.Usually , we will iftar together with the residents and we all will be served with a simple dish. Alhamdulilah. That's a good enough for us..
Ipoh is y hometown. Usually, on weekend i will go back home to my grandmother house at taman harilela. Its quite near from my hostel and usually i will rotated every weekend i will go to my aunty house at Jelapang Maju.

This year, i have to be independent and a thrifty  to survive my life without my parents.. It was a new experiences for me. By the way, i love this new experiences...













No comments:

Post a Comment