06 August 2014

" MY WONDERFUL RAMADHAN MOMENTS"

Assalamualaikum, hi ! My name is Noor Saidah Nailah Bt Azman. I'am 18 years old. This is my first entry that I write. The reason I write this blog is to story about my experience when I am celebrating Ramadhan. There are many interesting  moments happens when I am celebrating Ramadhan.


First of all, I am a little bit sad because I have to spend my ramadhan at Ipoh which is the place I am studying. My hometown is at Sungai Petani which is situated in Kedah. The saddest part is when I had to leave my mom because she is staying alone at there. But, I had to do so because if not I could not continue my study. So, I have to accept that.

Beside that, the happiest part is when I am celebrating my ramadhan with my roomates. Everyday we iftar together at the restaurant in front of our hostel. But, sometimes we iftar together at mosque which is situated behind of our hostel. The mosque is really near so we just walked to go there. Besides, if I am always go to the mosque, I can know each other with villagers who stays nearby the mosque. The villagers is really kind to me and very talkative.


Futhermore, last week our college  had an activity at orphanage which is situated at Chemor. We went there by bus and it take about 30 minutes to reached there. When we reached at the orphanage , the owner of the orphanage welcome us with sincerely heart. We had our iftar together with orphan. They seems really happy of our attendance. After iftar, we went to solat terawih together. Then, we went back to hostel. I am so tired on that day and felt happy to had a very wonderful moments.



The conclusion, whatever happen during ramadhan whether sweet or sad moment, I feels blessed of anything happen because I know and I believe the moments  cannot be repeat and mostly important is it may gives advantages and changes our bad attitude to become a good person. That is why I love Ramadhan so much...


Muahs !

No comments:

Post a Comment