24 August 2014

" LET'S BACK TO SCHOOL "

Hi Assalamulaikum :)


It's me Mirza Zayani! Okay today i would writting as storytelling about a topic 'BACK TO SCHOOL'.
Actually not school, its college. But I think its was the same meaning. This title make me remembered everything during school days. I miss all my friends. Through sweet and bitter memories together. School days was the best ever I had. Never be replaced.

My 5 JED FAMILIES

After SPM, nothing much I do. I just helping my mom at home. In the month of December, my father sent me to the Computer class. He want me to be more skilled about computer. That was my new everyday routine. After graduated my computer class, in January i started work as a crew at Mc Donalds. 
More or less in February 2014, I was reading an article about new intakes sessions in July 2014 on Kolej Poly Tech Mara website. Then I continue by click the article button and register.. I find branch that easy to
survive such as in Batu Pahat and Ipoh... But I choose Ipoh because the courses that offered at KPTM Ipoh is Diploma In Multimedia and Diploma In Management with Multimedia.After thinking for a quite long time, I choose Diploma In Management with Multimedia because I was interested with this course.


Okay in June, I have checked my application. ohhh pounding feeling in my heart. Afraid that if my application is not accepted. jeng jeng jeng... I close my eyes and recite bismillahirahmanirahim. When I opened my eyes and it was a good news for me because my application is accepted! *dancing* . I automatic rushed ran towards my mom to tell and show her about this good news. My mom give me a great respond but at the same time she was like "are you sure you want to go? Have you ready to through this independent life? without us?". My answer is still 'yes'. This is the time for me to live without family. Okay my mom get a little bit excited for help me doing my preparation.She did everything for me. Thanks ibu.

On 21 June in the morning, I went to register for the first time at KPTM Ipoh. I was accompanied by my mom and dad. I feel awkward actually. Haha. Okay, after settle registration I have to go to the temporary hostel at Taman Tambun Baru. For the first time I met a three beautiful girls of my roomates. They are from Selangor and Muar Johor.

Athirah, Najihah, me and Amira

Okay the next day, time that all student awaited is the orientation day! yahoo.Orientation day will be held for 4 days from 7.00 a.m until 10.00 p.m everyday. 15 groups was established and I was in group 13. In family 13, have 20 of group members.  My group was headed by my facillator Abang Zack and Kak Long. We all do a lot of activities and games together, sing and dance together, eat together. This is the first memories in KPTM that i will never forget about it. They such a great and awesome family. The last day orientation, was the last day for us being together, we all have given a task to make a perform at the stage after maghrib.         At the closing session, one of the facillator show us a video that was recorded during the registration day and the orientation day. At the end also have the distribution of gifts to the group. My group (family13)  has winning the disciplined award. Its was great!
Family 13 with abg zack and kak long


Picture of the last day orientation

Okay now lets talk about the first time in class during bulan ramadhan. I was stationed in class DMM0103 with Athirah. Never thought that we are in the same class. hahaha. There were 20 students in the class. I know there are new and our first time to get acquainted. On the first day of class, learning session has not started yet. Each subject on the first day began with the introduction session only. As well as the other subject for the other days. Each day during the first week went smoothly. On our second week in the class, one of our friend was stopped because he get an offer to study elsewhere. But, there will be new students who will enter in our class. The next day, there were three new students. Izzaty, Arif and Umar was the new students. Okay this class member was very sporting. We all easy to learn together.

Love DMM0103








No comments:

Post a Comment